Cancer is a very traumatic illness that unfortunately many of us will have come across at some point in our lives, whether it be personal experience or through family and friends it is said that 1 in 5 of us will have an experience with cancer.
- Change in the body – lump appears on the body where there wasn’t a lump previously.
- Hair Loss
- Chest Pain
- Unexplained Weight Loss
- Regular fatigue
It is only through the continuous and strenuous research that we are making headway towards reducing fatalities, this research relies heavily on charity work and donations. You can show support by wearing cancer bands that require a small donation to purchase if everyone was able to make a contribution like this not only will the message be advertised more but a large number of funds could be made.
Cystic Fibrosis is a genetic condition that is passed down if your biological parents carry the affected gene. This disorder can emerge in children of a young age and may present itself through things like drastic weight loss or coughing and wheezing. It is important to get a diagnosis as early as possible so that you can get treatment. At the current research rate, it is estimated that those who suffer from Cystic Fibrosis have a life expectancy of around thirty-seven years but, with public support, there is research constantly being conducted in order to develop new ways of treating this genetic illness.
Symptoms of Cystic Fibrosis include:
- Increased salt on the skin
- Chesty cough, high levels of phlegm
- Respiratory issues such as bronchitis and pneumonia
- Tightness of chest – struggling to catch a breath
- Increased weight loss, even if there has been no changes to appetite or diet
Coronary Heart Disease
Coronary heart disease refers to the condition that causes heart attacks, heart disease is when the blood supply to your heart is cut off by buildup of fatty substances like cholesterol. This disease is generally impacted on by poor diet and health and reflects the importance of regular exercise and a balanced diet in order to ensure your body is healthy. Heart disease is a very deadly condition and should you find yourself in this unfortunate condition it is time to make a change within your lifestyle.
- Chest pain
- Easily winded, out of breath with little exertion
- Heart attacks
- Irregular heart beats
Regardless of who you are or whether you care about your appearance at all, almost everyone can agree that one important thing that they want to look nice is their skin. This is because your face is the first thing a person looks at, it is not something that you can easily hide away if you are insecure about it. Therefore, for a lot of people, it is important to have a good skincare routine and to look after your skin so that it stays clear and glowing. If you want to put effort into improving your daily skincare routine and need some tips, this list might be helpful for you.
- Find the right products for your skin: everyone’s skin is different and if one product works well for your friend or an online influencer, that doesn’t mean that it is going to work well for your skin. For example, men may need different products than what women would use, such as aesthetik-first-men products. It is important to read reviews to find the perfect brand for your skin and to try different products until you find the right one.
- Stay hydrated: one of the best things you can do for your skin is to drink plenty of water to keep it hydrated. This helps to flush your body of its toxins, not only helping your skin but also a multitude of other processes in your body. Keeping hydrated can help reduce the number of wrinkles and fine lines that you see as it helps it maintain moisture and increase elasticity. It also will reduce any swelling and puffiness.
- Drink green tea: green tea has several great benefits for your skin. It has great, natural antioxidants that are great for preventing and treating infections and any skin problems. It also has a lot of anti-inflammatory properties that prevent redness and aging amongst other things.
- Get a good night’s sleep: something that is not only good for your skin but also a number of health-related things is making sure you get a good night’s sleep. If you don’t get enough sleep, you can worsen skin conditions that already exist, and can also accelerate the aging process.
- Use face masks: not only are face masks a great way to pamper yourself and have a fun spa evening in your home, but they also are a good addition to your daily skincare routine thanks to the many benefits that they have. They will increase your skin’s hydration, again allowing for more elasticity, as well as refining your pores by deep cleanses them and getting rid of any dead skin or excess oils that aren’t doing you any favors.
While all these things are worth a go, as previously stated, not everything will work the same for individual people and it is best to try not to get disheartened if your skin doesn’t seem to be improving. Keep on top of your skincare routine and trying new things and hopefully, your skin will look perfect in no time.